Delivery is available nationwide anywhere on the island of Ireland and internationally in a select number of countries, the charges and details are outlined below and automatically calculated at checkout. Our deliveries are handled in partnership with a number of courier companies depending on its contents and destination, presently we are working with UPS, DPD & An Post Courier Service, we also deliver a number of large or bulky orders locally with our own van. On order processing you will be assigned a courier and supplied with the relevant tracking details.
We endeavour to process your order as speedily as possible, although we are constrained by stock availability. When large quantities of certain items, orders with a large variety of items, and some of our more unusual products (if available) are ordered we can have a lead in time of up to two-three working days for re-stocking to us, if your order is for a specific occasion please order in good time and let us know and we will try and fulfil your requirements.
Delivery is €7 for orders under €200 and FREE for orders over €200 within the Republic of Ireland, Orders to Northern Ireland are €9.
Damaged Delivery ?
Notify us as soon as possible.
We do our utmost to pack your order safely for transit, but unfortunately accidents do happen, items get dropped and sometimes mishandled and on the rare occasion they can get damaged. Anything damaged in transit is guaranteed by us and we will replace or refund to the value of the damaged item.
Items which are damaged in transit usually get returned and reported to us before delivery is attempted, however if there are any obvious signs of damage, damp boxes or broken glass or shortage in your order on delivery, you can if you wish refuse the order and have it returned to us or accept the order and assess what is damaged and notify us immediately. We will promptly organise a replacement or refund for what is damaged (we may require photographic evidence). Orders reported damaged more than 24 hours after delivery will not be entertained.
At Christmas and busy times of the year, please allow extra-time for your order to arrive.
Cut Off Times for pre-Christmas delivery:
Ireland: Midnight Tuesday 20th December 2022
Rest Of Europe: Midnight Tuesday 13th 2022
We will continue to take orders after these times and get them out as quickly as possible but we cannot make any guarantees.
Week-end deliveries in the Greater Dublin area, catering for parties etc.. can be organised by prior arrangement.
- Although we will do our utmost to deliver your order promptly and to your requirements, we cannot guarantee a delivery on any specific day or time.
- When you place an order you will receive an initial email from us confirming receipt of your order. We will start to assemble your order as quickly as possible and once your order has been picked you will receive a second email confirming tracking details and that it is ready to be dispatched.
- Deliveries should be received within two working days from processing(unless a lead time on tracking suggests otherwise). Please contact us if you have not received your order within three working days of dispatch notification and we will track it for you.
- Deliveries are made during business hours (usually between 9 AM and 5 PM) and an adult over eighteen years of age must be present to take delivery and sign for it. If no one is home at the time of delivery a slip will be left with the courier's contact number on it for you to arrange a convenient time to receive or collect the order. Please note we are unable to arrange for the courier to deliver your order outside business hours. If you think you (or the recipient) won't be home to accept the order you can choose to have it delivered to a business address.
- IT IS MANDATORY THAT A CONTACT NUMBER IS PROVIDED FOR ALL DELIVERY ADDRESSES.
- Please check your order before signing for it, if there are any obvious signs of damage, damp boxes or broken glass, please notify us as soon as possible. As soon as you notify us we can organise a refund or replacement free of charge.
- Please order in good time, especially at busy times of the year.